From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 12:55, 24 April 2019 by Doug Williamson (Categorise.)
1. Bank relationship management.
Ancillary banking business is profitable work beyond the bank's core funds transfer and borrowings products.
- Bank credit commitment
- "The USPP mandate will be valuable ancillary business for the bank, which makes it a good opportunity to secure extension of a bank credit facility."
- The Treasurer's Wiki, Assessing the US private placement market from a corporate perspective.
More generally, ancillary business is:
- Any line of business outside a provider's core offerings
- Any additional business arising out of a core transaction