From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Artificial intelligence is the robotic technology that enables computer systems to perform tasks that previously required human intelligence.
Examples include making decisions and recognising speech.
- Data quality and refresh rates
- "While AI opens up numerous opportunities for improvement, treasurers may need to overcome various obstacles along the way, including algorithmic limitations, incomplete data, resistance to change within the organisation, and challenges around the ability to interpret results.
- “As in any technological implementation, it is data quality and availability that are key, along with high refresh rates,” says Carl Sharman, a partner in Deloitte’s performance improvement practice.
- “High quality outputs can only be generated through high quality inputs, and integration with the organisation's existing data sources is critical.”"
- AI in cash management: what is the smart move? - The Treasurer online - 25 October 2023.