Association of Corporate Treasurers
Formally The Association of Corporate Treasurers, a membership body and global provider of treasury education.
Re-established by Royal Charter of incorporation on 1 January 2013, it was originally a company limited by guarantee formed in the UK in 1979.
The ACT is established in the public interest to be the leading professional body for international treasury.
It provides the widest scope of benchmark qualifications for those working in treasury, risk and corporate finance. It defines relevant standards, promotes best practice and supports continuing professional development.
ACT's home page
More details of the ACT's work can be found at: ACT home page.
- ACT Competency Framework
- ACT Ethical Code
- ACT Timeline
- ACT Treasury Forum
- Advanced Diploma in Treasury Management
- Asset and Liability Management Association
- Award in Cash Management Fundamentals
- Certificate in Treasury Fundamentals
- Certificate in Treasury
- Corporate treasury
- Diploma in Treasury Management
- European Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Future Leaders in Treasury
- International Group of Treasury Associations
- The Treasurer magazine