Data Protection Officer
From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 18:33, 2 June 2020 by Doug Williamson (Create page. Sources: linked pages, ICO webpage https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/accountability-and-governance/data-protection-officers/)
Data protection - General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
An officer in an organisation responsible for:
- Monitoring compliance with the GDPR and other data protection laws, and the organisation's data protection policies;
- Related awareness-raising, training, and audits.
- Big data
- Data Protection Act
- Data Protection Authority
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Information Commissioner's Office
- Operational risk