From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 06:54, 11 April 2015 by Doug Williamson (Note it may refer to the market.)
- A transaction for the exchange of one currency for another.
- Any currency other than the domestic currency.
- The market for foreign exchange transactions.
Often represented as FX or FOREX.
- Currency forward contract
- Economic foreign exchange exposure
- Exchange rate
- Foreign currency option
- Foreign exchange portal
- Foreign exchange risk
- Foreign exchange settlement risk
- Foreign exchange swap
- Foreign exchange trader
- Forward foreign exchange rate
- Forward points
- IAS 21
- Interest rate parity
- Quoted currency