Sustainability - development finance institutions.
GIZ is a development finance institution headquartered in Germany.
GIZ is short for the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (the German Corporation of International Cooperation GmbH).
- Arab Bank for Economic Development in Africa
- Asian Development Bank
- Central bank
- Council of Europe Development Bank
- Development bank
- Development finance institution
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Inter-American Development Bank
- International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Multilateral development bank (MDB)
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- United States Agency for International Development
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development