Difference between revisions of "Gestalt coaching"
(Create page. Sources: linked pages, Bluckert, P. (2014). The gestalt approach to coaching. In E. Cox, T. Bachkirova, & D. Clutterbuck (Eds.), The complete handbook of coaching (2nd ed.). Sage UK.)
Revision as of 20:43, 23 May 2020
Working effectively with others.
Gestalt coaching focuses on supporting clients to raise awareness of their immediate experience.
Through enhanced self-awareness, clients can then energise themselves to take actions toward achieving their important goals.
Accordingly, Gestalt coaches will often ask their clients, "What are you aware of now?"
- Association for Coaching
- Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Career coaching
- Cognitive behavioural coaching
- Cross-cultural coaching
- Developmental coaching
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Existential coaching
- Executive coaching
- Health and wellness coaching
- International Coach Federation
- Leadership coaching
- Narrative coaching
- NLP coaching
- Ontological coaching
- Organizational coaching
- Peer coaching
- Person-centred coaching
- Positive psychology coaching
- Psychodynamic coaching
- Skills and performance coaching
- Solution-focused coaching
- Team coaching
- Transactional analysis and coaching
- Transactional coaching
- Transformational coaching
- Transpersonal coaching
- Working effectively with others