Difference between revisions of "Global Sustainable Investment Alliance"
From ACT Wiki
(Create page. Sources: GSIA and UKSIF webpages http://www.gsi-alliance.org/aboutus/, http://uksif.org/about-uksif/global-sustainable-investment-alliance/)
Revision as of 10:34, 10 July 2019
The GSIA is a collaboration of membership-based sustainable investment organisations around the world, established to deepen the impact and visibility of sustainable investment organisations at the global level.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Corporate social responsibility
- Natural capital
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Sustainability bond
- UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association