Help:Terms and conditions
The ACT as a professional body and educator of treasury professionals is both a first and second source for the treasury profession. This wiki therefore contains both original research, comment and opinion as well as material based on the work and publication of other bodies. No warranty is given or implied regarding the accuracy or fitness of any article on this wiki and all information is used at the visitor's own risk.
All content policies on this page are in addition to the ACT's standard terms and conditions
The ACT's content
Use of this site is intended for individuals working in the treasury profession and articles may be quoted for personal use only. Organisations may quote up to 10% of any articles word count but must include a link back to the original source of the content on this wiki for each quote made.
Use of other content on this wiki
If you believe that you are the rightful owner of content which has been added to this site, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting either the addition of a link to a source of your choice or removal of the content. You must provide full details of your ownership of the content including where and when it was originally published. We will respond as quickly as possible to your request but this may be up to 2 weeks from first notification for us to properly verify the source of the content.
Direct editing of The Treasurer's Wiki is not currently available to persons or organisations other than the ACT and its chosen content authors. Members of the ACT may apply to become content authors but will be subject to editorial review if approved.
If you wish to contribute content from an external article or research that you have authored, then you may submit a brief summary of the content to us for review. This summary should include:
- The article title
- A sample of the content of the article
- Related pages on the The Treasurer's Wiki that the content will reference
- The link to the original publication location which will be used as an external link or footnote reference (this may not be a direct commercial link)
Submission details are available on the content editing article.
- Links to any page of the site are permitted and may be made without request from either public websites, intranet websites or mobile applications.
- You must not link directly to any image on this site, or embed the image within another web page outside of this site.