1. Sustainability - impact reporting - Impact Management Project (IMP).
For the purposes of impact management and reporting, the IMP defines impact as a change in an outcome caused by an organisation.
Such a change can be positive or negative, intended or unintended.
2. Sustainability - environmental impact.
Abbreviation for environmental impact.
3. Effects - significant effects.
Any effect on an individual, organisation, or system.
Especially a substantial effect.
For example, business impact analysis includes analysing the potentially negative effects of disruption on business activities.
To have an effect, especially a substantial effect.
- Business impact analysis
- Environmental impact
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- ESG Credit Impact Scores
- Global Impact Investing Network
- Impact economy
- Impact investing
- Impact Investing Institute (III)
- Impact Management Project (IMP)
- Impact reporting
- Impact Taskforce
- International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)
- Just transition
- Multilateral development bank (MDB)
- Natural capital
- Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
- Responsible investment
- Social impact bond
- Sustainable investment
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Total Societal Impact
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)