From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 21:38, 16 December 2019 by Doug Williamson (Add quote. Source: The Treasurer, December 2019, p19.)
The study, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems.
- Save 90 minutes repeatedly
- "I think treasurers and finance professionals need to be much more tech-savvy going forward...
- ... I think AI's influence will be positive...
- ... It provides an opportunity for treasury to take its commercial acumen and be the copilot to all of finance and to the internal stakeholders because you're empowered by data."
- The Treasurer magazine, December 2019, p19 - Stuart Wray CA AMCT, Head of Implementation, Future Finance, RBS.