Loan Market Association
The Loan Market Association is a trade body for the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) syndicated loan market, founded in 1996 by banks operating in that market.
Promoting loan markets in various ways, the LMA publishes model documentation and "market guidelines" for use in both primary and secondary markets with a view to achieving more standardisation of widely accepted market practice.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) has supported the LMA's primary documentation initiative since its inception.
The LMA discusses its primary investment grade borrower documentation with the ACT prior to publication.
Working with the Asia Pacific Loan Market Association and the Loan Syndications & Trading Association, the LMA publishes the Green Loan Principles and the Sustainability Linked Loan Principles.
- Asia Pacific Loan Market Association
- An introduction to loan finance
- Documentation risk
- European Leveraged Finance Association (ELFA)
- Green Bond Principles
- Green Loan Principles
- International Capital Market Association
- Loan market
- Loan Syndications & Trading Association
- RFR templates
- Sustainability Linked Loan Principles