Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
m (Add direct link to ACT qualifications page on main website.)
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Revision as of 08:36, 5 December 2013
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
We acknowledge that to start with some of the entries are brief, but our aim was to create a wide variety of pages. We look forward to working with all the volunteer editors to build added depth and an extended coverage.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
TED is an acronym for Treasury EuroDollar rate.
TED spread is the difference (spread) in interest rates between:
- US government 3-month borrowing rates, considered effectively risk-free; and
- 3-month interbank interest rates, such as 3-month US dollar LIBOR
The greater the TED spread, the greater the measure of credit risk on the banks in the interbank market.
- Main Page - ( 1085785 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 317613 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 223176 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 222306 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 201833 views )
- Climate transition risk ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:18, 17 April 2021 ]
- Nationally determined contribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:10, 17 April 2021 ]
- RFR templates ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:38, 17 April 2021 ]
- Working Group on Sterling Risk-Free Reference Rates ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:20, 17 April 2021 ]
- Anchoring ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:40, 16 April 2021 ]
- Anchoring ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:27, 13 May 2021 ]
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:21, 13 May 2021 ]
- Status quo bias ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:19, 6 May 2021 ]
- Value added services ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:16, 6 May 2021 ]
- Working Group on Sterling Risk-Free Reference Rates ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:12, 6 May 2021 ]