Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
m (Add direct link to ACT qualifications page on main website.)
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Revision as of 08:36, 5 December 2013
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
We acknowledge that to start with some of the entries are brief, but our aim was to create a wide variety of pages. We look forward to working with all the volunteer editors to build added depth and an extended coverage.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Indicating the strongest long term credit rating in Standard and Poor's and Fitch's designations.
- Credit rating
- Credit rating agency
- Institutional Money Market Funds Association
- Standard & Poor's
- Main Page - ( 1014451 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 310259 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 217686 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 217097 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 188768 views )
- Cash management bank ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:16, 1 October 2020 ]
- In-House-Banking-as-a-Service ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:13, 1 October 2020 ]
- IHBaaS ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:04, 1 October 2020 ]
- 24/7/365 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:28, 1 October 2020 ]
- Climate benchmark ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:43, 30 September 2020 ]
- In-house bank ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:30, 1 October 2020 ]
- ATDONSHINC ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:30, 1 October 2020 ]
- 24/7 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:29, 1 October 2020 ]
- Bank agnostic services ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:22, 1 October 2020 ]
- Counter-indemnity ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:14, 1 October 2020 ]