Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
Revision as of 05:57, 3 November 2014
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
FAST Standard Organisation.
The standards body established to promote, protect and further evolve the FAST Modelling Standard.
- Main Page - ( 1038067 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 313060 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 221281 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 219802 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 194112 views )
- LIBOR - ( 140820 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 117339 views )
- ACT Timeline - ( 87412 views )
- Swap points - ( 84016 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 80623 views )