Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 14:15, 4 April 2017
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
European Union (EU).
Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 2014 on market abuse which repealed the earlier Directive 2003/6/EC.
Why MAR exists
- "MAR is critical to ensuring markets operate with proper disclosure, ensuring a level playing field for all investors and minimising the risk of asymmetric information in the market."
- Julia Hoggett, director of market oversight, Financial Conduct Authority, The Treasurer, August 2018, p28.
- Asymmetric information
- Confidential information
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Insider dealing
- Market abuse
- Market Abuse Directive
- Persons discharging managerial responsibility
- Main Page - ( 908240 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 299441 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 205519 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 172025 views )
- LIBOR - ( 128411 views )
- Shadow model ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:42, 19 February 2020 ]
- ND ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:43, 19 February 2020 ]
- Foreign Exchange Joint Standing Committee ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:14, 15 February 2020 ]
- Ether ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:05, 15 February 2020 ]
- UK Equality Act 2010 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:52, 15 February 2020 ]