Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 14:15, 4 April 2017
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Automation, whether of software or mechanical processes.
Automated software processes.
- Main Page - ( 1013371 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 310100 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 217499 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 217006 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 188471 views )
- LGBT+ ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:51, 25 September 2020 ]
- Divestiture ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:41, 25 September 2020 ]
- Process strategy ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:37, 25 September 2020 ]
- Accruals ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:47, 16 September 2020 ]
- Cash basis ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 16 September 2020 ]