Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
Revision as of 14:17, 4 April 2017
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Collectively, the financial and related commercial institutions located in the City of London, UK.
Within the UK, often abbreviated to 'the City'.
The geographical location in London, the historic city centre and traditional financial business centre.
Also known colloquially as the Square Mile.
- Shadow model ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:42, 19 February 2020 ]
- ND ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:43, 19 February 2020 ]
- Foreign Exchange Joint Standing Committee ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:14, 15 February 2020 ]
- Ether ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:05, 15 February 2020 ]
- UK Equality Act 2010 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:52, 15 February 2020 ]
- Helicopter money ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:03, 20 February 2020 ]
- Silver bullet ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:00, 20 February 2020 ]
- Securities Financing Transaction Regulation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:56, 20 February 2020 ]
- FEMR ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:45, 20 February 2020 ]
- Hypothecation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:43, 20 February 2020 ]