Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 15:47, 25 July 2013
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
We acknowledge that to start with some of the entries are brief, but our aim was to create a wide variety of pages. We look forward to working with all the volunteer editors to build added depth and an extended coverage.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
International Payment instruction.
Intellectual Property, or intellectual property rights (IPR).
5. European Union - UK - Brexit.
Implementation period, especially in the context of the Implementation Period completion day.
- Insolvency practitioner
- Intellectual property
- International payment instruction
- Internet protocol
- IP completion day
- Main Page - ( 1036872 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 312927 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 221248 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 219681 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 193796 views )
- Feedforward ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:39, 28 November 2020 ]
- Ten Point Plan ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green jobs ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:10, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green collar ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:53, 27 November 2020 ]
- Distribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:47, 27 November 2020 ]
- Strengths assessment ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:21, 28 November 2020 ]
- EBI ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:18, 28 November 2020 ]
- WWW ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:17, 28 November 2020 ]
- 360 degree feedback ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:16, 28 November 2020 ]
- Formative ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:16, 28 November 2020 ]
Last 30 days (Top 10 contributors)