Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
Revision as of 15:49, 25 July 2013
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
We acknowledge that to start with some of the entries are brief, but our aim was to create a wide variety of pages. We look forward to working with all the volunteer editors to build added depth and an extended coverage.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The purchase of a business by a team who plan to manage it, replacing the existing management.
- Main Page - ( 1014420 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 310253 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 217686 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 217096 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 188761 views )
- 24/7/365 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:28, 1 October 2020 ]
- Climate benchmark ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:43, 30 September 2020 ]
- Biodiversity ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:27, 30 September 2020 ]
- AHTEG ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:17, 30 September 2020 ]
- TEG ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:14, 30 September 2020 ]
- In-house bank ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:33, 1 October 2020 ]
- ATDONSHINC ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:30, 1 October 2020 ]
- 24/7 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:29, 1 October 2020 ]
- Bank agnostic services ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:22, 1 October 2020 ]
- Counter-indemnity ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:14, 1 October 2020 ]
Last 30 days (Top 10 contributors)