Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 14:15, 4 April 2017
Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
In relation to risk, an insurable risk is one for which insurance can be bought in the market (for a fee usually known as a premium).
- Main Page - ( 1037189 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 312964 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 221259 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 219727 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 193895 views )
- Feedforward ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:39, 28 November 2020 ]
- Ten Point Plan ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green jobs ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:10, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green collar ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:53, 27 November 2020 ]
- Distribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:47, 27 November 2020 ]