Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The principal amount (for example in an interest rate swap, forward rate agreement, cap or floor) or each of the amounts (in a cross currency interest rate swap) to which interest rates are applied in order to calculate periodic payment obligations.
Also known as notional principal or notional amount.
- Main Page - ( 1037857 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 313048 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 221277 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 219781 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 194076 views )
- LIBOR - ( 140808 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 117324 views )
- ACT Timeline - ( 87411 views )
- Swap points - ( 84014 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 80616 views )