Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Theory Y is a belief that employees are self-motivated, and can be relied upon to work effectively with significant delegated authority.
Theory Y is one of two alternative views by management about employees, identified by Douglas McGregor, and published in The Human Side of Enterprise (1960).
The alternative view identified by McGregor is Theory X.
- Main Page - ( 1038047 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 313060 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 221281 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 219802 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 194112 views )
- LIBOR - ( 140819 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 117339 views )
- ACT Timeline - ( 87412 views )
- Swap points - ( 84016 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 80623 views )