Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The removal or relaxation of the barriers or rules that have previously restricted the scope of securities trading and the nature of the operations undertaken by financial institutions.
Similar developments in other markets.
- Main Page - ( 1038076 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 313060 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 221281 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 219802 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 194113 views )
- LIBOR - ( 140820 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 117339 views )
- ACT Timeline - ( 87412 views )
- Swap points - ( 84016 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 80623 views )