Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
1. Bank regulation.
A minimum amount of capital or of high quality liquid assets, which banks are required to hold to protect them from failure under conditions of stress.
More broadly, any financial or other provision or reserve, held to protect against contingencies, for example buffer cash.
- Capital adequacy
- Capital buffer
- Capital Conservation Buffer
- Countercyclical buffer
- G-SII buffer
- Liquidity buffer
- Systemic Risk Buffer
- Main Page - ( 1038082 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 313060 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 221281 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 219802 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 194113 views )
- LIBOR - ( 140820 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 117339 views )
- ACT Timeline - ( 87412 views )
- Swap points - ( 84016 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 80624 views )