Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
A transaction, balance or other relationship between companies or other entities within the same group.
- Main Page - ( 1024375 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 311559 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 220550 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 218359 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 191321 views )
- LIBOR - ( 139232 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 116441 views )
- ACT Timeline - ( 86703 views )
- Swap points - ( 83640 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 79602 views )