Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The ability of an entity to pay its liabilities as they fall due, in the short, medium and longer term.
In law in the UK, the ability of a company - on a balance of probabilities - to meet all of its existing, prospective and contingent liabilities, taking account of future costs and of future interest obligations.
In making this assessment, future income and future asset valuations are also taken into account.
The extent to which the assets of a defined benefit pension scheme are sufficient to meet the liabilities and thus closely related to funding level.
Liabilities, and thus solvency, may be calculated on a discontinuance or a going concern basis for the scheme concerned.
- Feedforward ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:39, 28 November 2020 ]
- Ten Point Plan ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green jobs ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:10, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green collar ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:53, 27 November 2020 ]
- Distribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:47, 27 November 2020 ]
- Contingent liabilities ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:31, 5 December 2020 ]
- Disclosure ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:30, 5 December 2020 ]
- Performance ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:31, 5 December 2020 ]
- Position ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:27, 5 December 2020 ]
- Gross ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:35, 5 December 2020 ]