Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Association of Corporate Treasurers - qualifications
The Diploma in Treasury Management is provided by the Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) for professionals who are already working in a managerial level role within treasury or working with treasury clients at this level, or who want to move into a more senior treasury role.
The DipTM is designed to develop a wide range of managerial, planning and behavioural skills for the role of treasurer.
Once you have passed the DipTM you are entitled to become an Associate member of the ACT and use the designatory letters AMCT.
For more information about the ACT's qualifications, follow the link below.
- Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning
- Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Certificate in Treasury Fundamentals
- Certificate in Treasury
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- SCA ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:16, 25 July 2017 ]
- FMSB ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:03, 19 July 2017 ]
- NPP ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 19:56, 19 July 2017 ]
- TRY ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 19:52, 19 July 2017 ]
- SARON ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 19:46, 19 July 2017 ]
- Statement of affairs ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:43, 25 July 2017 ]
- SFTZ ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:39, 25 July 2017 ]
- Free trade area ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:38, 25 July 2017 ]
- SFT ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:36, 25 July 2017 ]
- Payment Services Directive ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:13, 25 July 2017 ]