Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Trusted Third Party.
- TTM ( John Grout ) - [ 16:39, 7 August 2018 ]
- Short termism ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:52, 5 August 2018 ]
- Organised trading facility ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:48, 4 August 2018 ]
- Inside information ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:27, 4 August 2018 ]
- Asymmetric information ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:57, 4 August 2018 ]
- Expected cash flow ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:07, 13 August 2018 ]
- ACT Competency Framework ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:07, 12 August 2018 ]
- EBR ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:02, 12 August 2018 ]
- One-leg-out payment ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:43, 8 August 2018 ]
- Notional pool ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:36, 8 August 2018 ]