Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The measure of assets and other risk exposures to be used in the calculation of a bank's regulatory leverage ratio.
The LRE includes:
- On-balance sheet assets such as loans;
- Derivative exposures;
- Exposures from securities financing transactions; and
- Off-balance sheet items such as standby letters of credit.
- Basel III
- Liquidity Coverage Ratio
- Net Stable Funding Ratio
- Leverage Ratio
- Standby letter of credit
- Systemically Important Financial Institution
- Accruals ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:47, 16 September 2020 ]
- Cash basis ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 16 September 2020 ]
- Cash accounting ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:41, 16 September 2020 ]
- Receipts and payments accounting ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:39, 16 September 2020 ]
- Prepaid expense ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:45, 16 September 2020 ]
- Accruals basis ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:54, 23 September 2020 ]
- Market mechanism ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:24, 22 September 2020 ]
- Consensus forecast ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:17, 22 September 2020 ]
- Islamic finance ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:43, 22 September 2020 ]
- Tax evasion ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:32, 22 September 2020 ]