Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
An institution established in one country (home country) which participates in a transfer system of another country (host country) without necessarily having established a branch in the host country.
In the event that the remote participant has established a branch in the host country, it does not participate in the transfer system of the host country via this branch.
- Sabbatical ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:17, 2 April 2020 ]
- Stranded middle ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:14, 31 March 2020 ]
- International development agency ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:07, 31 March 2020 ]
- IDA countries ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:53, 31 March 2020 ]
- International Development Association ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:40, 31 March 2020 ]