Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Payments and payment systems.
Push payments are payments where payment service providers (PSPs), which include banks, are instructed to transfer money from a customer’s account to another account.
It is an ‘authorised’ push payment (APP) when the customer gives their consent for the payment to be made.
This can include situations where the customer has been tricked into giving that consent.
- Trustee ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:58, 7 October 2018 ]
- Rights upon future offers ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 19:59, 7 October 2018 ]
- Bid ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 19:31, 7 October 2018 ]
- Paper ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:59, 7 October 2018 ]
- Paris Agreement ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:36, 6 October 2018 ]
- Conduct ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:14, 10 October 2018 ]
- Regulation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:26, 10 October 2018 ]
- Financial Market Infrastructure ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:27, 10 October 2018 ]
- Ask ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:34, 10 October 2018 ]
- Commercial paper ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:23, 10 October 2018 ]