Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The 'EU 27' refers to the 27 current member states of the European Union (EU).
The term arose from the UK's decision to leave the EU.
During the period before UK's departure from the EU on 31 January 2020, 'EU 27' referred to the 27 member states - excluding the UK - that would remain members following the UK's departure.
It is sometimes written 'EU-27', or ‘EU27’.
- APECS ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:54, 4 June 2020 ]
- Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:52, 4 June 2020 ]
- Data Protection Officer ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 18:33, 2 June 2020 ]
- Data Protection Authority ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:28, 1 June 2020 ]
- Global Coaching and Mentoring Alliance ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:07, 31 May 2020 ]
- Executive coaching ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:58, 4 June 2020 ]
- EC ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:36, 4 June 2020 ]
- Sustainability performance target ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:27, 4 June 2020 ]
- Reserve requirements ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:01, 4 June 2020 ]
- General Data Protection Regulation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 18:27, 2 June 2020 ]