Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
UK VAT exemption
VAT exempt goods and services are ones which are outside the scope of VAT.
More generally in taxation, tax exempt assets or transactions are those outside the scope of all taxes or outside the scope of a particular tax.
Regulatory and legal exemption
In regulation and law generally, exempt entities, assets or transactions are ones outside the scope of particular regulations or laws.
- Chargeable income
- Exempt approved status
- Exempt gain
- Exempt income
- Exemption clause
- Income Tax
- Lower rated
- Partial exemption
- Standard rated
- Zero rated
- Feedforward ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:39, 28 November 2020 ]
- Ten Point Plan ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green jobs ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:10, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green collar ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:53, 27 November 2020 ]
- Distribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:47, 27 November 2020 ]
- Indirect method ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:33, 3 December 2020 ]
- Direct method ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:33, 3 December 2020 ]
- Strengths assessment ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:21, 28 November 2020 ]
- EBI ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:18, 28 November 2020 ]
- WWW ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:17, 28 November 2020 ]