Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Regulation and compliance.
Red tape is a colloquial and derogatory expression for excessive regulation.
- Gross fixed capital formation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:46, 7 August 2020 ]
- Individual capital ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:36, 2 August 2020 ]
- Social capital ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:17, 2 August 2020 ]
- Ticker ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:47, 31 July 2020 ]
- Cost per unit ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:35, 31 July 2020 ]
- Reputational risk ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:10, 11 August 2020 ]
- Run ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:10, 11 August 2020 ]
- Regulation ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:24, 11 August 2020 ]
- Yield to maturity ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:35, 9 August 2020 ]
- Capital gain ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 20:33, 9 August 2020 ]