Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Stock held, usually by a retailer, which remains in the ownership of the original supplier, until on-sold to a retail customer.
The original supplier effectively finances the stock held by the retailer at the retail premises.
Similar arrangements in other situations.
Consignment stock is sometimes known as 'consignment inventory'.
- Consumer goods ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:55, 21 October 2019 ]
- Capital goods ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:52, 21 October 2019 ]
- TOT ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:17, 3 October 2019 ]
- Schuldsheindarlehen ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:44, 19 September 2019 ]
- Guarantee line ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:38, 19 September 2019 ]
- Fast moving consumer goods ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:56, 21 October 2019 ]
- Fixed assets ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:47, 21 October 2019 ]
- Capital ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:44, 21 October 2019 ]
- Capital Goods Scheme ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:43, 21 October 2019 ]
- CLO ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:35, 21 October 2019 ]