Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
An important term of a legal contract which, if breached, entitles the innocent party to terminate the contract as well as claim compensation.
More generally, an action, omission or relationship on which another action, omission or relationship is considered to be dependent; but not necessarily being formally linked in law.
- Condition precedent
- Final settlement
- Letter of credit
- Repudiatory breach
- FMS ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:50, 14 April 2018 ]
- Coaching ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:42, 11 April 2018 ]
- STEM ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:21, 11 April 2018 ]
- Stem ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:18, 11 April 2018 ]
- MASB ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:43, 10 April 2018 ]
- Lease ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:48, 14 April 2018 ]
- Key performance indicator ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:18, 11 April 2018 ]
- Debt ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:16, 11 April 2018 ]
- Cash management ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:14, 11 April 2018 ]
- Cash forecasting ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:12, 11 April 2018 ]