Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The total value of a commercial business, whether funded by equity alone or by a combination of equity and debt.
Also known as the 'entity value'.
Where the business is funded by both debt and equity the EV is given by:
EV = market value of debt + market value of equity
- Zloty ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:40, 8 December 2019 ]
- Naira ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:38, 8 December 2019 ]
- Yen ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:37, 8 December 2019 ]
- Rupiah ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:35, 8 December 2019 ]
- Rupee ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:33, 8 December 2019 ]