Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Regulation D (FRB)
A Federal Reserve Board regulation that governs the reserve requirements of depository institutions. This limits the number of withdrawals and transfers from an interest bearing deposit account.
Regulation D (SEC)
Under the Securities Act of 1933, any offer to sell securities must either be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission or meet an exemption.
Regulation D has three rules which provide exemption from the registration requirements, allowing some companies to offer and sell securities without having to register the securities.
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Federal Reserve System
- Regulation Q
- Securities and Exchange Commission
- Debt instrument ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 04:09, 23 July 2021 ]
- Climate Bonds Standard Board ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 03:55, 23 July 2021 ]
- Climate loan ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 03:49, 23 July 2021 ]
- Climate debt instrument ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 03:43, 23 July 2021 ]
- Climate bond ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 03:41, 23 July 2021 ]
- Insider dealing ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:02, 23 July 2021 ]
- Closed period ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:41, 23 July 2021 ]
- Semi-strong market efficiency ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:40, 23 July 2021 ]
- Strong form efficiency ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:34, 23 July 2021 ]
- Weak form efficiency ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:33, 23 July 2021 ]