Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
This wiki is maintained by the Association of Corporate Treasurers for the treasury community. The ACT has been a strong voice for the treasury community for over 30 years and as the profession develops and becomes every more important in the operation of corporate business, we extend our support and services to the thousands of professionals working across the world to minimise business risk and match the finances against the strategic aims of the business.
Economics - depression - recession and recovery.
An "L" shaped recovery resembles a depression, or may even be used as a euphemistic term for a depression.
Following a recession, there is a persistent period of stagnation and high unemployment.
A chart of the key economic measures would resemble a letter "L".
- Double dip
- Great Depression
- Great Recession
- Gross domestic product
- U-shaped recovery
- V-shaped recovery
- W-shaped recovery
- Main Page - ( 1038071 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 313060 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 221281 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 219802 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 194112 views )
- Feedforward ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:39, 28 November 2020 ]
- Ten Point Plan ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green jobs ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:10, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green collar ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:53, 27 November 2020 ]
- Distribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:47, 27 November 2020 ]
- Contingent liabilities ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:31, 5 December 2020 ]
- Disclosure ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:30, 5 December 2020 ]
- Performance ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:31, 5 December 2020 ]
- Position ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:27, 5 December 2020 ]
- Gross ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:35, 5 December 2020 ]
Last 30 days (Top 10 contributors)