Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
A protocol that, in combination with Internet Protocol (IP), allows the transmission of data over networks. IP/TCP, has in practice, become the industry standard.
- Main Page - ( 1085763 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 317612 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 223175 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 222305 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 201831 views )
- Climate transition risk ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:18, 17 April 2021 ]
- Nationally determined contribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:10, 17 April 2021 ]
- RFR templates ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:38, 17 April 2021 ]
- Working Group on Sterling Risk-Free Reference Rates ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:20, 17 April 2021 ]
- Anchoring ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:40, 16 April 2021 ]
- Anchoring ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:27, 13 May 2021 ]
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:21, 13 May 2021 ]
- Status quo bias ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:19, 6 May 2021 ]
- Value added services ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:16, 6 May 2021 ]
- Working Group on Sterling Risk-Free Reference Rates ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:12, 6 May 2021 ]
Last 30 days (Top 10 contributors)