Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
[The Association of Corporate Treasurers] (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
A Consultative Document is a proposal for regulatory guidance - issued in draft form - by the Basel Committee for Banking Supervision.
The Committee invites comments from the public on all aspects of the proposals in its consultative documents. In addition, it may expressly seek views on particular detailed parts of proposals.
- Main Page - ( 1014425 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 310256 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 217686 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 217096 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 188762 views )
- 24/7/365 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:28, 1 October 2020 ]
- Climate benchmark ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:43, 30 September 2020 ]
- Biodiversity ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:27, 30 September 2020 ]
- AHTEG ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:17, 30 September 2020 ]
- TEG ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:14, 30 September 2020 ]
- In-house bank ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:33, 1 October 2020 ]
- ATDONSHINC ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:30, 1 October 2020 ]
- 24/7 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:29, 1 October 2020 ]
- Bank agnostic services ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:22, 1 October 2020 ]
- Counter-indemnity ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:14, 1 October 2020 ]
Last 30 days (Top 10 contributors)