Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
[The Association of Corporate Treasurers] (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
A UK tax charged on most sources of income, attributed to an individual in a given fiscal year.
UK personal Income Tax covers non-savings income, savings income and dividend income.
More generally, a tax on individual or corporate income.
For example US Federal Income Tax.
- Capital allowances
- Charge on income
- Chargeable income
- Corporation Tax
- Direct tax
- Exempt income
- Fiscal year
- Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs
- Imputation system
- Indirect tax
- Inheritance tax
- National Insurance
- Pay as you earn
- Personal allowance
- Sales Tax
- Wealth tax
- Main Page - ( 1085775 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 317613 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 223176 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 222305 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 201833 views )
- Climate transition risk ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:18, 17 April 2021 ]
- Nationally determined contribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:10, 17 April 2021 ]
- RFR templates ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:38, 17 April 2021 ]
- Working Group on Sterling Risk-Free Reference Rates ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:20, 17 April 2021 ]
- Anchoring ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:40, 16 April 2021 ]
- Anchoring ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:27, 13 May 2021 ]
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:21, 13 May 2021 ]
- Status quo bias ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:19, 6 May 2021 ]
- Value added services ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:16, 6 May 2021 ]
- Working Group on Sterling Risk-Free Reference Rates ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 08:12, 6 May 2021 ]
Last 30 days (Top 10 contributors)