Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
We acknowledge that to start with some of the entries are brief, but our aim was to create a wide variety of pages. We look forward to working with all the volunteer editors to build added depth and an extended coverage.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Permanent open market operations.
Somewhat ironic or dis-approving term used to highlight the US Federal Open Market Committee's use of open market operations to add to or reduce balances ('reserves') of eligible institutions with Federal Reserve Banks on a longer-than-usual period - with the implication that it may be semi-permanent.
- Main Page - ( 1014440 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 310256 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 217686 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 217096 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 188766 views )
- Cash management bank ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:16, 1 October 2020 ]
- In-House-Banking-as-a-Service ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:13, 1 October 2020 ]
- IHBaaS ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:04, 1 October 2020 ]
- 24/7/365 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:28, 1 October 2020 ]
- Climate benchmark ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:43, 30 September 2020 ]
- In-house bank ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:33, 1 October 2020 ]
- ATDONSHINC ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:30, 1 October 2020 ]
- 24/7 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:29, 1 October 2020 ]
- Bank agnostic services ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:22, 1 October 2020 ]
- Counter-indemnity ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:14, 1 October 2020 ]
Last 30 days (Top 10 contributors)