Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
We acknowledge that to start with some of the entries are brief, but our aim was to create a wide variety of pages. We look forward to working with all the volunteer editors to build added depth and an extended coverage.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
The Gazette is the UK government's official daily newspaper of record where certain statutory notices are required to be published. For example notice of liquidation/winding-up.
Editions are also published for Edinburgh and Belfast.
- Main Page - ( 907900 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 299370 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 205478 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 171931 views )
- LIBOR - ( 128396 views )
- Shadow model ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:42, 19 February 2020 ]
- ND ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:43, 19 February 2020 ]
- Foreign Exchange Joint Standing Committee ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:14, 15 February 2020 ]
- Ether ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 22:05, 15 February 2020 ]
- UK Equality Act 2010 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 21:52, 15 February 2020 ]
- Corporate Bond Purchase Scheme ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:02, 19 February 2020 ]
- Broker-dealer ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:55, 19 February 2020 ]
- Big 4 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:52, 19 February 2020 ]
- Big Four ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:47, 19 February 2020 ]
- Egypt ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:40, 19 February 2020 ]
Last 30 days (Top 10 contributors)