Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki is aimed at sharing knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
We acknowledge that to start with some of the entries are brief, but our aim was to create a wide variety of pages. We look forward to working with all the volunteer editors to build added depth and an extended coverage.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Historically, chartism was based on drawing and analysing charts of historic market prices.
(Hence the name.)
The most common purpose is to make predictions about likely future market prices.
Also known as Technical analysis.
- Fundamental analysis
- Head and shoulders
- Point and figure chart
- Resistance level
- Scatter diagram
- Support level
- Technical analysis
The importance and attraction of corporate treasury
- Main Page - ( 1037789 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 313048 views )
- ACT Competency Framework - ( 221277 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 219779 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 194073 views )
- Feedforward ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:39, 28 November 2020 ]
- Ten Point Plan ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:15, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green jobs ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:10, 28 November 2020 ]
- Green collar ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:53, 27 November 2020 ]
- Distribution ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 00:47, 27 November 2020 ]
- Indirect method ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:33, 3 December 2020 ]
- Direct method ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:33, 3 December 2020 ]
- Strengths assessment ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:21, 28 November 2020 ]
- EBI ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:18, 28 November 2020 ]
- WWW ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:17, 28 November 2020 ]
Last 30 days (Top 10 contributors)