National promotional banks and institutions
From ACT Wiki
Development - European Union - European Investment Bank.
A national promotional bank or institution is an entity that carries out financial, development or promotional activities locally in accordance with EU-wide development objectives.
They cooperate with the European Investment Fund.
- European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Investment Fund (EIF)
- European Union (EU)
- National promotional bank (NPB)
- National promotional institution (NPI)
- Supranational bank