Qatar Financial Centre
From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 21:13, 12 June 2021 by Doug Williamson (Talk | contribs) (Create page. Sources: linked pages.)
The Qatar Financial Centre is established in Qatar to:
- Lead the development of Qatar's financial services sector; and
- Provide infrastructure for inward financial investment.
- Taxation in Qatar
- "There are two separate tax regimes in operation in Qatar and an entity is under the remit of only one regime.
- By default an entity is under the State of Qatar regime.
- Alternatively, an entity is under the remit of the Qatar Financial Centre (QFC) regime if the entity is licensed with the QFC."
- Qatar - the Treasurer's Wiki