Higher education - UK.
Abbreviation for the Russell Group of Universities, established in the UK.
The Russell Group's members are 24 of the universities in the UK, including - in alphabetical order - the Universities of Birmingham, Bristol, Warwick and York.
Its policy work focuses on:
- Sustainable funding - Ensuring our leading universities can continue to deliver a high-quality experience for students.
- Research - Promoting world-leading UK research and innovation that changes lives for the better.
- Immigration - Ensuring our universities can attract and retain global talent, to learn, research and teach in the UK.
- Access - Continually working to make our world-class education more accessible to students of all backgrounds.
- International partnerships - Seeking an ambitious future EU relationship and embracing the new global opportunities ahead.
- Environment - Championing research into green technology, while mitigating the environmental footprint of our universities.
- Source: the Russell Group
- Academic degree
- Continuing education
- Further education
- Higher education
- Ivy League