From ACT Wiki
Spreadsheet risk - identification.
The risk of financial losses or other adverse effects resulting from:
- Invalid assumptions
- Other errors
- Omissions or
- Duplications in a spreadsheet.
In addition, losses and other adverse effects may also result from any one or more of:
- Overconfidence in the spreadsheet's results
- Overdependence on the spreadsheet
- Misinterpretation of results
- Failure to communicate assumptions and limitations
- Or failure to understand the consequences of assumptions and limitations.