From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 14:58, 13 May 2022 by Doug Williamson (Layout.)
Cryptoassets - volatility.
A stablecoin is a privately issued cryptoasset that aims to provide price stability by backing the coin with other assets.
- CBDC pilot
- "Le Banque de France announced on January 19 that a pilot saw 2 million euro worth of simulated shares purchased and sold by investors using a CBDC.
- It took place with distributed ledger technology provided by SETL — a UK-based regulated blockchain services provider - which also provided the CBDC stablecoin."
- Association of Corporate Treasurers Payments landscape blog, Naresh Aggarwal, Associate Director, Policy & Technical, 20 January 2021
- Central bank digital currency (CBDC)
- Distributed ledger
- Fiat currency
- Intangible assets
- Internal Crypto-Assets Task Force
- Monetary policy
- USD Coin