Statement of Good Practice
1. Financial markets - conduct - Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities Markets Standards Board (FMSB).
The FMSB issues Standards and Statements of Good Practice for wholesale Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities (FICC) markets.
FMSB Standards set out Core Principles and accompanying guidance on the most important aspects of practice where ambiguity risks undermining the transparency, fairness and effectiveness of markets.
FMSB Statements of Good Practice set out clear expectations and guidance on good practice in relation to broader areas of uncertainty in wholesale FICC markets.
(Source - FMSB)
2. Other markets.
Similar statements and guidance in other markets and areas of work.
- Best practice
- Code of practice
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Financial crisis
- Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities Markets Standards Board
- Good practice
- Practice note
- Statement of practice
- Statement of recommended practice
- Statement of Standard Accounting Practice
- Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits