Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
From ACT Wiki
Sustainability accounting - US.
The Sustainability Accounting Standards Board is established to be an independent standards board accountable for the due process, outcomes, and ratification of SASB sustainability accounting standards, including any changes to the standards going forward.
The SASB was merged into the Value Reporting Foundation in 2021.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Corporate social responsibility
- Impact Management Project
- International Sustainability Standards Board
- Natural capital
- Sustainability Accounting Standards
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR)
- Value Reporting Foundation (VRF)