1. Information technology - coding.
Acronym for There Is More Than One Way To Do It, pronounced "Tim Toady".
A fundamental precept of the Perl programming language.
Often contrasted with the approach of the Python language:
"There should be one - and preferably only one - obvious way to do it."
Similarly open and flexible approaches in other fields, including equifinality.
- 30% Club
- Affinity bias
- Board of directors
- Corporate governance
- Corporate social responsibility
- Developments in corporate and market regulation: implications for the treasurer
- ESG investment
- Information technology
- Kay Review
- Institute of Business Ethics
- Market environment matrix
- Shareholder value
- UK Corporate Governance Code