From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 12:37, 26 May 2020 by Doug Williamson (Create page. Sources: linked pages, Clutterbuck, D. (2014). Team coaching. In E. Cox, T. Bachkirova, & D. Clutterbuck (Eds.), The complete handbook of coaching (2nd ed.). Sage UK.)
Working effectively with others.
Team coaching is a learning intervention:
- designed to increase the collective capability and performance of a team
- through application of assisted reflection, analysis and motivation for change.
Team coaching is commonly used when teams are formed, particularly for strategically important projects.
- Coaching applications
- Coaching techniques
- Developmental coaching
- European Mentoring & Coaching Council
- Executive coaching
- Health and wellness coaching
- International Coach Federation
- Leadership coaching
- Line manager
- Managerial coaching
- Organizational coaching
- Peer coaching
- Skills and performance coaching
- Working effectively with others