Public Debt CNAV
From ACT Wiki
Jump to navigationJump to search
Money market funds.
A constant net asset value (CNAV) per share money market fund, invested in public debt.
Money market fund (MMF) reforms
- "Full implementation of MMF reforms won't take place until February 2019, but treasurers need to start preparing for the replacement of constant net asset value (CNAV) funds with two new categories:
- - the Public Debt CNAV fund, and
- - the low-volatility NAV (LNAV) fund.
- According to research from rating agency Moody's, LVNAV MMFs are likely to attract most of the funds currently invested in prime CNAV MMFs."
- The Treasurer magazine, June 2018, p21 - Sarah Rundell, freelance journalist specialising in treasury and investment issues.