1. The UK government department responsible to the Chancellor of the Exchequer which (among its other responsibilities) is responsible for Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs.
2. Comparable government departments in other countries.
3. A corporate function concerned with the management of financial risk. (The individuals who work in this function are known as corporate treasurers.)
4. Treasury securities.
- Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Debt Management Office
- Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs
- Treasury securities