UK Centre for Greening Finance & Investment
From ACT Wiki
Revision as of 14:47, 14 June 2022 by Doug Williamson (Create page - source - CGFI webpage - https://www.cgfi.ac.uk/about/)
Green finance - international initiatives - UK.
The UK Centre for Greening Finance and Investment was established in 2021 to:
- Accelerate the adoption and use of climate and environmental data and analytics by financial institutions internationally.
- Unlock opportunities for the UK to lead in greening finance and financing green.
It is headquartered in Oxford.
- Climate risk
- ESG investment
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- Green finance
- Green Finance Study Group
- Network for Greening the Financial System
- Paris Agreement
- Sustainable finance