Difference between revisions of "UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association"
(Create page. Source: UKSIF webpage http://uksif.org/about-uksif/our-mission/)
Revision as of 10:49, 10 July 2019
UKSIF is a membership organisation for those in the finance industry committed to growing sustainable and responsible finance in the UK.
Its mission is to support the growth of a fair, inclusive and sustainable financial system that works for the benefit of society and the environment.
UK SIF aims to inform, influence and connect UK finance, policymakers and the public.
It is a member of the Global Sustainable Investment Alliance.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- Corporate social responsibility
- Global Sustainable Investment Alliance
- Natural capital
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board
- Sustainability bond