Value Reporting Foundation
Financial reporting - sustainability - Value Reporting Foundation.
The former Value Reporting Foundation (VRF) was established to help businesses and investors to deepen and broaden their understanding of sustainable enterprise value.
Its work was consolidated into the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)'s responsibilities in 2022.
- Accounting for Sustainability (A4S)
- Business & Sustainable Development Commission
- Carbon footprint
- CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project)
- Climate Disclosure Standards Board (CDSB)
- Corporate social responsibility
- Enterprise value
- Financial stability
- Global Reporting Initiative
- IFRS Foundation
- Integrated Thinking Principles
- International Integrated Reporting Framework
- International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)
- Natural capital
- Sustainability Accounting Standards (SASB Standards)
- Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR)
- Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
- Value driver