Corporate Reporting Council
UK accounting standards.
The Corporate Reporting Council is the part of the Financial Reporting Council that is responsible for making, issuing, amending and withdrawing accounting standards.
The Corporate Reporting Council was formerly known as the Accounting Council.
(Before the Accounting Council, this role was previously undertaken by the Accounting Standards Board.)
- Accounting standards
- Board for Actuarial Standards
- Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board
- Financial Accounting Standards Board
- Financial Reporting Council
- Financial Reporting Standard
- Generally accepted accounting principles
- International Accounting Standards Board
- Statement of recommended practice