Sustainability Linked Bond Principles
The Sustainability Linked Bond Principles are voluntary process guidelines issued by the International Capital Market Association (ICMA).
They outline best practices for financial instruments to incorporate forward-looking ESG outcomes.
- Corporate social responsibility
- Green bond
- International Capital Market Association
- Loan Market Association
- Social bond
- Social impact bond
- Sustainability bond
- Sustainability Bond Guidelines
- Sustainability Linked Loan Principles
- Sustainability performance target
- Use of proceeds bond