Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
An individual or firm appointed to form and report an independent opinion on financial statements prepared by a reporting entity.
An individual or firm which independently investigates and reports on other financial matters, or on non-financial matters.
- Audit committee
- Auditors’ report
- Conflict of interest
- Corporate governance
- Financial statements
- Money and Pensions Service ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:48, 5 June 2019 ]
- Pay.UK ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:08, 29 May 2019 ]
- United Kingdom Government Investments Ltd ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:56, 29 May 2019 ]
- Digital footprint ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:12, 22 May 2019 ]
- US House Committee on Financial Services ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:12, 21 May 2019 ]
- Money and Pensions Service ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 16:54, 13 June 2019 ]
- SFGB ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:13, 5 June 2019 ]
- TUPE ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:11, 5 June 2019 ]
- Welfare ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:10, 5 June 2019 ]
- Department for Work and Pensions ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:09, 5 June 2019 ]