Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
In the professional services context, the Big 4 usually refers to the four largest international professional services firms and auditors.
The term is also commonly used in banking, in different contexts.
For example, referring to the four largest banks in a given country or a given region.
The four largest UK banks in 2016, by total assets, were HSBC, Barclays, RBS and Lloyds.
- Ecommerce ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:33, 18 April 2017 ]
- EMEIA ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 15:14, 14 April 2017 ]
- Capital flight ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 12:17, 12 April 2017 ]
- Petroyuan ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:33, 12 April 2017 ]
- Petrodollar ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 10:31, 12 April 2017 ]