Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Liabilities that are likely to be settled after more than a year or a normal accounting cycle.
In simple definitions of capital employed, the terms 'non-current liabilities' and 'debt' are sometimes used interchangeably.
- Main Page - ( 359180 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 136778 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 70908 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 64371 views )
- CertFMM - ( 38487 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 37840 views )
- LIBOR - ( 31594 views )
- Swap points - ( 30371 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 28832 views )
- Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards - ( 21277 views )