Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
Broadly the same as Effective Annual Rate (EAR).
The term AER is more commonly used in the context of retail investment, though not universally.
The term EAR is used more generally in the wholesale context, both for borrowing and for investment.
- Annual percentage rate
- Daily rate
- Effective annual rate
- Flat yield curve
- Quarterly rate
- Semi-annual rate
- Semi-annual basis
- OTS ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:20, 9 September 2017 ]
- PII ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:07, 9 September 2017 ]
- FAP ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 14:00, 9 September 2017 ]
- Fraud Advisory Panel ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:58, 9 September 2017 ]
- FDI ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 13:49, 9 September 2017 ]
- Gearing ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:12, 20 September 2017 ]
- Interest cover ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:11, 20 September 2017 ]
- Tax shield ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 09:11, 20 September 2017 ]
- Value judgement ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 17:01, 16 September 2017 ]
- IFRS 8 ( Doug Williamson ) - [ 11:52, 13 September 2017 ]