Welcome to the Treasurer's Wiki
The Treasurer’s Wiki aims to share knowledge and experience across the treasury community. We hope you will use it as a platform to share knowledge and provide useful tools to other likeminded people.
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) sets the benchmark for international treasury excellence. As the Chartered body for treasury, we lead the profession by delivering our internationally recognised suite of treasury qualifications, by defining standards and by championing continuing professional development. We are the authentic voice of the treasury profession representing the interests of the real economy and educating, supporting and leading the treasurers of today and tomorrow.
High-income non-OECD countries.
- Main Page - ( 378850 views )
- Day count conventions - ( 144963 views )
- Annuity factor - ( 75551 views )
- The Treasurers Handbook - ( 70502 views )
- Dividend growth model - ( 40832 views )
- LIBOR - ( 35202 views )
- Swap points - ( 32701 views )
- Association of Corporate Treasurers - ( 31183 views )
- Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards - ( 22558 views )
- Cash pool - ( 21619 views )