1. Insurance firms regulation & supervision - International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS).
The Common Framework for the Supervision of Internationally Active Insurance Groups, established to facilitate the effective group-wide supervision of international insurance groups.
It is maintained by the IAIS.
2. UK governments - Brexit - devolved powers.
In the UK, certain powers have been devolved from the UK's central government to the separate governments / executive for Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Following the UK's exit from the EU (Brexit) other powers were returned from the EU to the UK.
Where the returned powers and the devolved powers intersect, UK Common Frameworks seek to ensure consistent approaches between the UK's central government and the Scottish and Welsh governments, and the Northern Ireland Executive.
3. Without capitals.
Any other similar documents or approaches in other contexts.
For example, the Capital Requirements Directive.
- Capital Requirements Directive
- Group-wide supervisor (GWS)
- Insurance Capital Standard (ICS)
- International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS)
- Internationally active insurance groups (IAIGs)
- Solvency II